- Rapid results - read after 15 minutes
- Easy to interpret results
- No additional equipment or training needed
- For human plasma, serum or whole blood
* See Instruction For Use for each specific product
PERFORMANCE OF ANTIBODY TESTS
Please see below how the thee Antibody tests performed in a recent evaluation conducted in Denmark.1
*Data adapted from: Evaluation of nine commercial SARS-CoV-2 immunoassays
The actual report can be downloaded on the bottom of the page, or you can get in contact with us and hear more.
WHEN TO MEASURE IgG/IgM ANTIBODIES
IgM antibodies are generated initially by the body as a result of infection at about the time symptoms appear.
The rapid test result depends on the time of infection.
IgM immune response is present after 5 days after infection, and will increase over time. Giving that IgM is a marker of early infection.2
Highest IgG immune response is seen after 14 days after infection.2
DETERMINE IMMUNITY WITH RAPID ANTIBODY TESTS
• Determine seroprevalence in a given population
• Define previous exposure
1. RUC (2020): Evaluation of nine commercial SARS-CoV-2 Immunoassays
2. Guo, L. ET. Al; (2020): Clinical Infectious Diseases, https://doi.org/10.1093/cid/ciaa31